I was watching "SNL" in the mid-1990's where they did a skit on "Jeopardy". The mock Sean Connery looked at the category, which said "S"words and he said, "I'll take "swords" for $200 Alex. They proceeded to get into an argument about the word: Whether is was "S"words or "swords".
It reminded me of our great Prez, below, being happy that he only has to change the "Q" to a "N" to sell his next war. Like the "SNL" skit, this political cartoon is brilliant!
- Jonathan Melle
- Amherst, NH, United States
- I am a citizen defending the people against corrupt Pols who only serve their Corporate Elite masters, not the people! / My 2 political enemies are Andrea F. Nuciforo, Jr., nicknamed "Luciforo" and former Berkshire County Sheriff Carmen C. Massimiano, Jr. / I have also pasted many of my political essays on "The Berkshire Blog": berkshireeagle.blogspot.com / I AM THE ANTI-FRANK GUINTA! / Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2009 (43)
- National Sleep Foundation
- John McCain for U.S. President
- After Alice's restaurants
- Helen Epstein fills in the blanks on the history o...
- S words OR swords?
- Alan Chartock
- Dan Valenti
- Doctor Susanne L. King, M.D. advocating for single...
- Glenn M. Heller - A Berkshire Blogger
- Boston Globe Editorial IDIOTS! Re: Massachusetts ...
- ▼ February (11)