DID YOU GET A PARKING TICKET YET?
YOU WILL AT SOME POINT IF YOU ARE PARKING DOWNTOWN.
ARE YOU LOSING BUSINESS BECAUSE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE AFRAID OF $50 TICKETS?
DO NOT BE MAD AT THE PARKING CZAR AND THE METER MAIDS
BE MAD AT THE MEN RESPONSIBLE: PETER SULLIVAN THE DOWNTOWN ALDERMAN WHO VOTED FOR YOU TO GET THIS TICKET
CALL PETER RIGHT NOW (603) 647-5453
TELL PETER YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY AND YOUR CUSTOMERS DO NOT WANT TO PAY PARKING TICKETS ON SATURDAYS.
MAYOR FRANK GUINTA SUPPORTED THIS PARKING PLAN
GIVE FRANK A QUICK CALL AT 624-6500 OR CELL # 860-0474
PLEASE ASK FRANK WHY HE SUPPORTS LESS BUSINESS IN OUR DOWNTOWN?
Note: Downtown parking in Manchester, New Hampshire, started on the first Saturday in October, 2008.
- Jonathan Melle
- Amherst, NH, United States
- I am a citizen defending the people against corrupt Pols who only serve their Corporate Elite masters, not the people! / My 2 political enemies are Andrea F. Nuciforo, Jr., nicknamed "Luciforo" and former Berkshire County Sheriff Carmen C. Massimiano, Jr. / I have also pasted many of my political essays on "The Berkshire Blog": berkshireeagle.blogspot.com / I AM THE ANTI-FRANK GUINTA! / Please contact me at email@example.com
- ► 2009 (43)
- Economic woes mean boom time for lawyers. -&- A b...
- The Corporate Elite & Uncle Sam at their WORST!
- Give us all a break, Jane Swift!
- Mayor Frank Guinta & his dirty & vindictive politi...
- Glenn Oullette for Mayor of Manchester, New Hampsh...
- The federal deficit is soaring toward $1 trillion ...
- Chuck Douglas is a former member of Congress from ...
- Frank Guinta & Peter Sullivan both voted for Satur...
- Frank Guinta: "I really see Sarah [Palin] bringing...
- Mayor Frank Guinta & my list of his DISSERVICES to...
- Massachusetts Mandated Healthcare INSURANCE! Also...
- ▼ October (11)